Foundry – Quality
To ensure international quality standards the entire production process is subjected to stringent quality check, quality control & assurance starts right from raw materials until the delivery of finished castings.
With our quality experts we do inspection on sample casting as per our inspection plans, to ensure the dimensions as per drawings, process variables and wall thickness. We export Industrial valve and pump castings to European market under 3.1 certification and also under 3.2 as per customer requirement.
Chemical testing is done to confirm Material grades and also we have facilities of wet Analysis
- Optical emission direct reading spectrometer ARL 3460 upto 32 channels including low Nitrogen & high Nitrogen and Oxygen elements are available at our facilities.
Physical Testing unit comprises of the following equipments calibrated under third party TUV, BVQI, DNV-GL, Lloyds & IBR.
- Digital Profile Projector Model 300 TE
- Screen – Fine ground glass screen 300 mm x 5 mm with cross lines at 900 Magnification – 10 x Lens
- Workstage –
- Size of Top Plate – 350 x170 mm
- Measuring Traverse XIY axis – 200 x 100 mm
- Working Area – 245 x 120 mm
- Load Capacity – 20 Kgs
- Max -150 mm
- Brinel hardness testing machine with 0-600 BHN range.
- Impact Testing Machine with capacity of 0 – 300 Joules Charpy, we can perform to low temperature – 196 degree Celsius
- ASTM E23
- ISO 148-1
- Testing temperature up to – 196° C
- Lateral Expansion
UTM – Computerised Electronic Extensometer
- Up to 40 Metric Tons Digital Universal Testing Machine with computerized
- (Capacity 60 Ton 1 No, 40 Ton 2 No.) ASTM A370.
- Brinell Hardness Tester
- Rockwell Hardness tester
- (Load: 100 Kgf & 150 Kgf – 1No, 10 kg load-1No)
- Vickers Hardness Tester
- Bend Test
Sand Testing process tests AFS Number, moisture content, clay content, etc.
- Sieve Analysis
- AFS Number
- Clay content
- Moisture content
Computerized microscope to analyze and verify the micro structure of steel castings produced as per ASTM E562 Standard
Equipped to perform inter granular corrosion testing as per ASTM A262 Pratice, Wet analysis, Pitting Corrosion testing as per ASTM G48 Method – A
We have in-house facilities of Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Dye penetrate Testing, Positive Materials Identification (PMI) for raw material check, Ferritoscope meter check for Ferrite Content and Radioactive Contamination for on casting & inspection, image analyzer testing on casting. Radiography Testing with Iridium 192 & Cobalt 60. Radiographic films are reviewed by Level II – persons certified as per SNT TC IA/ISO 9712 Level-II.
We have received recognitions from organizations listed below